Yes Download (“we,” “our,” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Policy page outlines our procedures and practices for addressing copyright infringement claims and protecting the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our website, please follow the procedures outlined below.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and you believe that your copyrighted material has been copied, used, or distributed on Yes Download in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a written notice containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your DMCA notice to the following designated agent:
[Your Name or Legal Entity]
[Your Email Address]
[Your Phone Number]
If your material has been removed or disabled due to a DMCA notice submitted against you, you may submit a counter-notice. To be effective, a counter-notice must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if you are outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notice to the designated agent mentioned above.
Yes Download reserves the right to terminate, at its sole discretion, the accounts of users who are deemed repeat infringers. We may also limit or terminate access to our services for users who violate intellectual property rights or these DMCA procedures.
For any questions or concerns related to this DMCA Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using Yes Download, you agree to comply with this DMCA Policy. If you do not agree with its terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
DMCA Policy last updated on November 17, 2023.