Downloading videos and images has become tricky on iOS devices in recent years due to security reasons. But Yes Download is a shortcut that easily enables media downloading directly from apps like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
So, dear iOS users don’t worry! I have provided the adding function of this shortcut to your iPhone shortcuts app in just one click.
|1 Hour Ago
You can download music, movies, and pictures with this great tool so you can watch them offline. In this post, we’ll look at what Yes Download is, how to download it, its features, its advantages and disadvantages, and its legal and safe aspects.
What is Yes Download?
YES Download is a shortcut that allows you to download any video, images, or any other media files by pasting the link. This app is specially made for iOS devices such as iPhones, etc.
You can download any type of video or image files from your favorite social media platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter, using this application.
It offers a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to manage their downloads. A company named “Yas8p” has built this shortcut application.
Features of YES Download Shortcut
The following are the most eye-catching features of Yes Shortcut in the below section:
Screenshots of the YES Download
Below are the screenshots of the latest updated application:
Platforms Allowed on Yes Shortcut
If you are thinking, you can download media files from any social platform then that’s not true. You can download your favourite videos, and images for certain platforms with this shortcut.
I have listed the platforms below supported in Yes Download Shortcut iOS 16.
Pros and Cons of Yes Download Shortcut
Alternatives to Yes App
There are several alternatives to Yes Download, some of which might be more appropriate for your requirements.
Here are a few popular alternatives to this iOS shortcut:
R Download is another popular iOS shortcut that allows users to download media files from various platforms. It is similar to Yes Download in terms of features and functionality.
Users can download media files from different platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok, using the cross-platform app MediaSave.
Using the website SaveFrom.net, users can download pictures and videos from Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other social media sites. It doesn’t need to be installed and is simple to use.
YTD-video-downloader is a command-line tool that allows users to download videos from YouTube. It is available for Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Install Yes Download on iPhone/iPad
This shortcut can be installed on any iOS device. So, I have explained the step-by-step process of how to download this app on your iPhone or iPad. Follow the below process.
- Open the Safari web browser on your iPhone/iPad.
- Search yesdownload.pro on the search bar.
- Click on the first download button on the website.
- After clicking on it, you will be redirected to another page.
- Here, on this main download page, you can download the application.
- Just hit the Install Now button.
- It will take you to the setup page of the Yes shortcut.
- Click on the Setup Shortcut option.
- Click on the “Next” option on the bottom side.
- Here, you can see the Add Shortcut option. Click on the button.
- After adding the shortcut, you will be redirected to the Gallery of your iPhone.
- Click on the shortcut option, you can see the app is downloaded.
How to use the Yes Shortcut?
After downloading and adding the Yes app to your shortcut app list, use the app by following the below step-by-step instructions.
- Now go to the home screen after adding the shortcut.
- Open your social media platform (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram).
- Choose the share option in the video.
- Scroll to the right side and choose the More option.
- You can see the Yes Download option, click on that.
- Allow the required permissions. Click on “Always Allow“.
- Next, it will ask you to choose the quality. Select the best quality for you.
- The video, reel, or short will be downloaded.
- Now, open the gallery of your iPhone and you can see the video.
Basic Download Problems
While downloading Yes, there may be some download errors. Those common errors are listed below.👇
Take Required Steps
If you are facing download errors with Yes Download Shortcut iOS 16, there are a few things you need to try:
Solution of The Errors
Below are some additional tips I have provided for preventing download errors with the Yes shortcut:
Is this Safe to Download or Not?
YES is a shortcut available on the official iOS website, so it is completely safe and risk-free. You can add it too from our website without any hesitation.
The official Apple iCloud website (https://urlis.net/7dasv1jb) is where you can download this app. For the Yes shortcut to work properly, your files, pictures, and other private information must be available. When allowing the shortcut of any rights, take caution.